Wednesday, August 31, 2011

18" SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU - 18" SILVER PLATED SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU WITH DESIGN Review

18 SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU - 18 SILVER PLATED SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU WITH DESIGN
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have never been disappointed with this cake stand. I have several sizes in round and square shapes. It makes a beautiful presentation. It washes easily with soap and water. Since it's silverplated, I need to remember to cover it with tissue and plastic right away after washing so it won't tarnish, but once I cover it, it keeps it's beautiful shine for my next use. You can see how pretty the stand looks under some of my cakes at www.baked-with-love.com

Click Here to see more reviews about: 18" SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU - 18" SILVER PLATED SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU WITH DESIGN



Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Click here for more information about 18" SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU - 18" SILVER PLATED SQUARE CAKE PLATEAU WITH DESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment