Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lenox Forevermore Cake Topper Hearts Review

Lenox Forevermore Cake Topper Hearts
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got my cake topper today and I am disappointed. The picture and what I see on the description makes the entire topper look silver. When I opened it though the hearts are an off white color and the base is silver. The joint where the silver ends and the white starts looks almost tarnished, even after rubbing it like the directions state. I wonder if it has been in storage for a long time. It is still very beautiful and I will keep it because it is the only one I have found that is close to my theme but I wish it was all silver.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenox Forevermore Cake Topper Hearts



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lenox Forevermore Cake Topper Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment