Sunday, August 21, 2011

STAR WARS DARTH VADER CAKE TOPPER MASK Review

STAR WARS DARTH VADER CAKE TOPPER MASK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because of a pic I had found online of a Darth Vader birthday cake someone had made using the Wilton Super Heroes cake pan (originally came w/Batman & Superman plastic masks)with a Darth Vader mask that was the perfect size. Apparently, this was not it. This one is perfect for my 6 yr. old to use as a hand-held mask (doesn't have elastic or holes for it), but not small enough for his cake. However, when he saw the cake pan box before Daddy began to decorate, he changed his mind and asked for Batman..a relief to us; we thought black icing would taste terrible!
This mask measures 9.5 inches tall & 8.5 inches wide. Wish these measurements had been posted before I bought.

Click Here to see more reviews about: STAR WARS DARTH VADER CAKE TOPPER MASK



Buy Now

Click here for more information about STAR WARS DARTH VADER CAKE TOPPER MASK

No comments:

Post a Comment