Friday, September 2, 2011

SEXY Macho Man Cake Topper KIT Review

SEXY Macho Man Cake Topper KIT
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This sexy man topped my best friend's birthday cake. I think he was a little pricey for the quality. When my friend tried to lick frosting off him, his swimsuit licked off... So I'd definitely say this was a one time use item, but still it achieved the desired results. My friend loved it, it got a big laugh from everyone at the party, and it was a general hit! The photo is probably taken on a 1/2 sheet cake, as on our full sheet there was a little more room on either side, but he was pretty big. Overall I was happy with the result, but would have liked to have paid a cheaper price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SEXY Macho Man Cake Topper KIT



Buy Now

Click here for more information about SEXY Macho Man Cake Topper KIT

No comments:

Post a Comment