Thursday, October 27, 2011

How to Start a Wedding Planning Business Review

How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was disappointed with this book. I didn't learn anything new from reading this book, which was really disappointing. For the price, it's just not thorough. There are many other books on the subject that offer the same advice and are a better value for your money. If I'd have had the chance to flip through this first I would not have spent the money on this book. Over-rated and over-priced.

Click Here to see more reviews about: How to Start a Wedding Planning Business

The Industry Standard Certification Course, covering wedding etiquette, wedding design, coordination and directing, as well as the business of planning weddings and operating a wedding planning company."What the other courses fail to tell you".Topics such as how to stay in business and how to avoid the most common mistakes.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about How to Start a Wedding Planning Business

No comments:

Post a Comment