Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rada Cutlery Serrated Pie Server, Made in USA, Aluminum Handle (R120) Review

Rada Cutlery Serrated Pie Server, Made in USA, Aluminum Handle (R120)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Well, you get what you pay for. This item is has such a cheap look and feel that you wouldn't be surprised if it came free with a pie costing about $10.00. The good news is it's so cheap in $$$ that I can throw it out and order the Rosle VS 600 Pie Server or the Norpro Pie Server I should have bought in the first place.
7/19/10: Now that I've used this for a while, I think my review is too harsh. It is very well balanced and does the job. I've added two stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rada Cutlery Serrated Pie Server, Made in USA, Aluminum Handle (R120)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rada Cutlery Serrated Pie Server, Made in USA, Aluminum Handle (R120)

No comments:

Post a Comment