Monday, April 16, 2012

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart Review

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just used these for my wedding, and I wasn't sure what to expect in the box. I'm very impressed! The pieces look amazing and gorgeous. I think I was expecting something rough and scratched up/thrown together, but the engraving and finish are smooth and lovely!! I'm so glad I got these because they also look great in the cake cutting photos. Really worth the price! They're classy and not gaudy at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment