Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother-Of-The-Bride Book:: Giving Your Daughter a Wonderful Wedding Review

Mother-Of-The-Bride Book:: Giving Your Daughter a Wonderful Wedding
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I highly recommend this book to any hostess or mother of the bride. I am going up to West Point Military Academy this weekend to finalize preparations for my daughter's party. Details I never would have thought to ask, but certainly appear to be most important, were brought to my attention. There are also areas to document deposits and conversations with various vendors who will be hired for the party. I suggest that you write in pencil, because changes can always be erased. This is a remarkable guide to effectly carry out plans in a timely, correct fashion. I have browsed through books over the last few months. This has given me everything I need.
Great job, Sharon Naylor.
Candice Pantano

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mother-Of-The-Bride Book:: Giving Your Daughter a Wonderful Wedding

Congratulations! Your little girl is getting married!Once the initial excitement of the announcement wears off, it becomesclear that Mother of the Bride is not just a title. It's a role, withresponsibilities and do's and don'ts.The Mother-of-the-Bride Book explains that role and how it has changedover time.It details the exact responsibilities of the Mother of theBride (MOB) from the earliest planning stages right up to wavinggood-bye as the newlyweds depart for their honeymoon--and even afterthat. The MOB may be involved in or completely responsible for:Putting together the guest list and designing a seating chart; Helpingthe bride and groom choose a date and location; Throwing an engagementparty; Arranging lodging for out-of-town guests; Booking a band,hiring a caterer, buying favors; Countless other details that can't beoverlooked.Chock full of ideas and advice, The Mother-of-the-Bride Book is aninvaluable tool for the second busiest and (admit it) second mostimportant woman in any wedding.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Mother-Of-The-Bride Book:: Giving Your Daughter a Wonderful Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment