Sunday, July 24, 2011

Groomology: What Every (Smart) Groom Needs to Know Before the Wedding Review

Groomology: What Every (Smart) Groom Needs to Know Before the Wedding
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really got a huge kick out of this book. And so did my fiancée. It has some really useful information. It's funny. But it's also real good spirited. Any engaged guy would benefit from this. I went to a bookstore with my fiancée and lounged around in the wedding books section. Most of the books that were there were written for/from the female perspective, and therefore did not motivate me to purchase or read the book. The other books for men were more about etiquette and what to expect. Then I ran across this one. I figured... oh no, it's another idiots guide or for dummies books... but then I realized that it wasn't. So I picked it up and read parts of it. Right off, I could tell that from the sense of humor of the author, that at the very least if it didn't offer me new information, since I have never been married before, it would at least keep me entertained.
So I purchased it. And I started reading it instead of a newspaper during some private time. It offered some helpful advice. It told me what to expect. And it made me laugh. What else could I ask for. I highly recommend getting this book because it does help me feel more informed about what to expect, and I don't have to carry around some frilly Martha Stewart-like book. The publisher and author understand that there is a niche for wedding books for men... that guide, offer advice, and entertain at the same time. If you are one of those football loving, bud light beer commercial watching, 20 something, 30 something, and even 40 something men, who has never been married before, then this is the book for you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Groomology: What Every (Smart) Groom Needs to Know Before the Wedding


What Every Smart Groom Needs to Know

The ring's on her finger, her to-do list is growing, and her mood is frantic. What's a groom to do? Let Groomology show him how becoming a partner in the wedding process can make the whole event more enjoyable, meaningful, and memorable. Time and time again, soon-to-be husbands only tackle what the bride-to-be has told them to do. Groomology outlines these traditional groom's duties but goes a step further to instruct grooms in the art of getting involved.

Grooms Will Learn The Best Strategies For A Happy Bride, Including:

Being Sensitive To the Bride's Needs and Worries
Taking Over Tasks the Bride Doesn't Want
Understanding How Much Work Goes Into It All
Reducing Her Stress
Giving an Opinion
Letting Go of an Opinion
Being Creative
The One Thing He Needs to Do
The Benefit of Venting
When Doing More Is Less

Complete with helpful resources, a guide to bridal party responsibilities and etiquette, tips on hiring vendors, wedding statistics, and more, Groomology is sure to keep couples happy throughout the tricky planning process.

Bonus: Including 100 romantic ways to reduce planning stress!


Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Groomology: What Every (Smart) Groom Needs to Know Before the Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment