Friday, September 30, 2011

Royal Doulton Our Wedding Day Cake Topper Review

Royal Doulton Our Wedding Day Cake Topper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I spent weeks trying to find the perfect cake topper. So much of what is available now are monograms or "cake jewelry." I wanted the traditional bride and groom atop my cake, but I wanted them to be beautiful as well. The only cake couples I could find were either comical or so poorly made that their plastic faces looked ugly and misshapen. Short of buying a Lladro for hundreds of dollars, I was coming up empty. Then I stumbled across this beautiful cake topper. Admittedly, the fact that the bride's hair exactly matches mine helped closed the deal, but the bottom line is that this is a beautiful cake topper that is well-crafted, classicly elegant, and so sweet with the intimate pose. When the product arrived, I was every bit as pleased with it and its quality as I expected to be. I highly recommend this cake topper, especially at this amazing price!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Royal Doulton Our Wedding Day Cake Topper



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Royal Doulton Our Wedding Day Cake Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment