Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I would not recommend this to someone who wants a quality guestbook- you certainly get what you pay for. This works for me because I'm planning to spice it up myself with some satin fabric. I basically needed the outer covering and decent pages.
The color in the images looks like a matte ivory, but it is more like a metallic silver/champagne mix. I was a little dissapointed, but I am still going to use it.
It is constructed rather poorly and the pen is actually attached to the back cover of the book- it is just cardboard, covered in the champagne vinyl with a pen holder screwed to it. The pages inside are fine- white with gold lettering and lines.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wilton Traditional Guest Book and Guest Pen
Click here for more information about Wilton Traditional Guest Book and Guest Pen
No comments:
Post a Comment