Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I was planning my wedding I had no idea where to start. This guide helped me find a place for my ceremony and reception, plus tons of other information on photographers, videographers, caterers, and more. I recommend this guide to each of my friends planning weddings or even thinking about getting engaged. Plus, I've also used this guide to learn about great restaurants in the area. If you are planning a wedding, this guide is a must!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 2005 Wedding Resource Guide
4 years running, this guide continues to be the Northwest's premiere wedding/bridal resource guide. The is the "must have" guide brides refer to as their "Bridal Bible". Recommended by over 500 of the areas most comprehensive wedding related businesses, this book sells out every year! If you are living in or planning a wedding within the Greater Puget Sound area over the next year, this is the only book you will ever need!
Click here for more information about 2005 Wedding Resource Guide
No comments:
Post a Comment