Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When choosing a wedding cake stand the dimensions dicate the size of the cake. This was advertised as a 20" square. Well it is 20" at the base (which wasn't level so the whole thing rocks on the table) but the top dimention is actually 17"x19" so it's not even square! Needless to say my 18", 14", 10" & 6" square cake couldn't fit. If all that isn't bad enough the top where the cake sits has a 3/4" dip in the center.
The sticker inside said made in India. When I tried to communicate with the company to get a refund (which I still haven't rec'd in full) I could sense a language barrier. This was my first product purchase from Amazon and it has left a lousy taste in my mouth.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Benzara 30424 S-P St. Steel Cake Stand
Click here for more information about Benzara 30424 S-P St. Steel Cake Stand
No comments:
Post a Comment