Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)OK, God knows I have been to enough weddings that you would think I could plan mine easily. Uhhhh..NO!
I was clueless and my fiance (now husband) was fairly useless (but I love him anyway).
I happened to see this book on a website (sorry Amazon, it wasn't yours) and figured for [$$$] or whatever it was, it was worth a shot. I am glad I picked it up.
The advice on flowers alone was amazing. The ideas for saving money on my dress..a lifesaver! I know that sounds overdone but I am serious.
I basically took one of their ideas for my reception and had a great time. It was like a 4 hour cocktail hour. People LOVED the food. I got so much feedback.
A good find!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pocket-Poet's Guide to Planning Your Dream Wedding Without Nightmare Bills
A wonderful and. thoughtful gift for the bride. By following the proven techniques in this book she will save thousands of dollars as she plans the wedding of her dreams! In this guide you will learn the tips and tricksin planning that dream wedding without the nightmarish prices.You will learn how to negotiate everything from the ceremony to the reception, and save money every step of the way.--This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.
No comments:
Post a Comment