Monday, December 19, 2011

The Everything Wedding Shower Book: Thrill the Bride and Amaze the Guests With a Celebration to Remember Review

The Everything Wedding Shower Book: Thrill the Bride and Amaze the Guests With a Celebration to Remember
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So unless you're Martha Stewart and already know all this stuff, this book is like one-stop-shopping for people who will be throwing a wedding shower. I really appreciated the check lists, schedules, even recipes in this book. It's got a touch of humor, it's well organized and it made me throw a way more fabulous shower than I could have if I hadn't had it to reference. Very useful book. Strongly suggest you buy it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Everything Wedding Shower Book: Thrill the Bride and Amaze the Guests With a Celebration to Remember



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Everything Wedding Shower Book: Thrill the Bride and Amaze the Guests With a Celebration to Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment