Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I found this knife and server set at Dillard's a few years ago while helping my friend register. I almost bought them for myself then. (Not even being anywhere near engaged!) I fell in love with their sleek, simple design. When you hold them, it is obvious they are a good quality set. I am saving them to cut cake at my wedding, but unlike other cutsey heart and ribbon adorned servers, their usefulness will not end there. They are a two pieces I know I will be proud to bring out again and again to serve cake and pie at birthdays and holidays for many years to come!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vera Wang by Wedgwood With Love Cake Knife and Server
Click here for more information about Vera Wang by Wedgwood With Love Cake Knife and Server
No comments:
Post a Comment