Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jamie Lynn Collection 25th Anniversary Collection Review

Jamie Lynn Collection 25th Anniversary Collection
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After reviewing many options, I selected this cake topper for a 50th wedding anniversary cake that I was asked to decorate for friends. It was PERFECT and looked beautiful on the cake. It arrives in a tall, plastic container on a model plastic cake, so that when you remove it from the real cake, it can be nicely stored afterward without fear of crushing it in some way. I really wanted the "gold" theme to show on this cake, and this topper was beautiful. With a sprinkle of gold sanding sugar on the white roses, and lining the cake boards with gold foil, it created a memorable cake. I could not have been more pleased with this cake topper!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jamie Lynn Collection 25th Anniversary Collection



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Jamie Lynn Collection 25th Anniversary Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment