Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first encountered her work in SF just last year. I really wanted to buy one of her pieces similar to the first painting you see on the first page of her website. Since someone else bought the piece I was contemplating, I ended up with her book instead. I really love the paintings, writings, and most of all the symbolism. Irene is a very unique painter and has a very lovely spirit (we have exchanged a few emails). The book is full of delightful images and poetry and one cannot help getting lost in her fantasy-like gardens. I highly recommend this wonderful book for yourself or as a gift to a loved one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Irene Hardwicke Olivieri : Paintings
A limited edition book of paintings, by Irene HardwickeOlivieri.This book contains fifty color plates of paintings anddrawings, a selection of the artist's work from the past ten years.The forward is written by David Pagel, with a biographical essay byE.B. Coffin, and excerpts from The New York Times reviews, as well asArt & Antiques and Juxtapoz.The work is original and lively, filledwith secrets of nature and nudes.
Click here for more information about Irene Hardwicke Olivieri : Paintings
No comments:
Post a Comment