Sunday, April 8, 2012

Enola's Wedding Review

Enola's Wedding
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Now, if Amazon responds to my query, this 'review' will appear nonsensical. However, as of now and for no reason I can imagine, this book I wrote, 'Enola's Wedding', has been given the perplexing subtitle of 'A Story of Old Cass'. And I have no idea why, just as I'm mystified to see an equally bizarre subtitle thrown upon my 'Spite Hall'.
Again - should Amazon clean this Twilight Zone mess up, it will render this comment pointless. In the meantime, though, let the record reflect: I am Jack Mauro, I wrote 'Enola's Wedding', and 'Enola's Wedding' is the complete title. The only Cass I even ever heard of was the late, lamented Mama. And she's not in my book.
Thanks. Oh - read this, would you? It's rather a good novel.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Enola's Wedding

A bee stings Enola Tyrwhitt's foot. The dashing Drew Morrigan tenderly carries her to safety. And a flash in the heavens celebrates the spark of true love below, the magic of two soulmates finding one another.Or perhaps a summer storm is on the way But, never mind. Love is everywhere, and there is much to do in the three months before Enola's Wedding.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Enola's Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment