Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a male, I am totally ignorant of wedding etiquette. I have a sister-in-law who is to be married shortly, so I went looking for some assistance. Admittedly, I am intimidated by the whole affair so I wanted a book that would not add anymore pressure. I looked through several books, which not only further intimidated me, but reinforced the fact that I am completely out of my element. I was about to throw in the towel when I picked up The Funny Bride Guide. As frustrated as a wedding inept male can get, I began to laugh at the first page. I continued laughing through the day as I finished reading the book. I was so relieved and pleased I went and purchased another copy for my soon to be sister-in-law. She has thanked me non-stop for alleviating some stress with the use of The Funny Bride Guide. Thank you very much to the ladies who were so considerate of a man who only wants to do whats right with the least amount of pain. Kudos!
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Funny Bride Guide
The Funny Bride Guide makes the insane process of gettingmarried manageable and fun.In addition, this practical and hilariousbook comes complete with a unique "Gift Receiving Section," showeretiquette tips and some not-so-ordinary bridal checklists.This bookis the perfect bridal shower gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment